Objective: The objective of the scheme is to empower and instill confidence among minority women, including their neighbours from other communities living in the same village/locality, by providing knowledge, tools and techniques for interacting with Government systems, banks and other institutions at all levels.
Benefits of the “Nai Manjil” Project for children primary to higher secondary education
- Candidates will be eligible for skill training after primary education
- Candidates can opt skill training offered by different sectors and skill ministry
- Candidates can offer their skills to the industries where as industry would get qualified candidate.
- Candidates will be identified & certified by authorized assessment body which helps them for better livelihood.
- Certification gives identification to the laborer which helps them for their livelihood.